Sunday, June 19, 2011

11 wonderful years

On Friday, the 17th, Aaron and I had our 11th wedding anniversary. We celebrated on Saturday by going on a sunset dinner train date that runs out of a town nearby.



We drove through some beautiful scenery with lots of orchards, which gradually thinned into rolling, grassy hills.



We were out on the deck of the open car when we went past this big house and waved at the people attending a wedding reception.











I've never seen so many goats- I had to take a picture!

Unfortunately this photo doesn't do the sunset justice, but it was beautiful.
I have to give Aaron full credit since it was his idea and he organized the whole thing. He even managed to get us babysitters even though all the youth in the stake were busy that evening. His generous sister and her family drove an hour and a half to Modesto to watch our kids so we could have our date. How awesome are they?!

We had a wonderful time just talking and enjoying some time to ourselves. Here's to the rest of our lives together!

No comments: