He honestly is the cutest thing ever. He has that wrinkly old man look that I love in newborns. Now is the time I wish I still lived close so I could hold him. So adorable.
what a sweet little guy! congratulations. :)
He is simply beautiful. I am so happy for you Sarah!
Oh CONGRATS you guys! What a sweet, sweet boy! Hope you are recovering well Sarah.
Congrats! He's adorable. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He honestly is the cutest thing ever. He has that wrinkly old man look that I love in newborns. Now is the time I wish I still lived close so I could hold him. So adorable.
what a sweet little guy! congratulations. :)
He is simply beautiful. I am so happy for you Sarah!
Oh CONGRATS you guys! What a sweet, sweet boy! Hope you are recovering well Sarah.
Congrats! He's adorable. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment