Hakan is one of those kids who you want to play noisily. That way you know where he is and what he's doing. When he gets quiet, you're probably in for an unpleasant surprise.
We're still struggling with getting the kids to nap together, so during their after-church nap on Sunday I finally pulled Pyper out of the room and left Hakan to sleep alone. Of course I didn't hear anything for a while, so I assumed he'd gone to sleep. Silly, silly me. After Pyper had a good nap and was up for a while I decided to peek in at Hakan. I wasn't quick enough to take his picture, but he had fallen asleep on the floor halfway under his bed. He had his little legs tucked up under him and his hands folded under his cheek, looking like an angel. But this is what he'd done before he fell asleep that way.
He gave himself a red marker pedicure (on just one foot).
Just about emptied the bookshelf of its contents.
He dumped out the toy basket then proceeded to turn it over and use it as a stool to reach his diaper basket on top of the changing table and pull everything out of it as well.
He's lucky he was sleeping so cute when I found him or I probably would've freaked out. What a stinker!
2 comments:
At least he already stays within the lines pretty good...
Mom
P.S. As I recall, when you were about that age and we lived at the park in Green River, if we couldn't find you and Adam Luke, we could count you two being into mischief somewhere together (does painting shoes while still on your feet ring a bell?)
I bet he keeps life interesting. It must be the age because I find the same problem with Lexie. At least you remember to take pictures and laugh later. I always forget to take pictures becuase I am usually going crazy.
Post a Comment