Wednesday was Daddy's last day at home, so we drove over to Nampa and played at a pool/splash park that I'd spotted last week when I was trying to find D.I. It was way bigger than we'd expected, and we didn't know that it'd have an actual pool. Pyper had tons of fun, but Hakan was pretty wary of the water. He didn't like getting into the pool, but was fine running around the pavement playing with the very little fountains of water. Next time Aaron and I will have to bring our suits. It was really hot and it would've felt nice to just sit chest-deep in the pool.
And just for the heck of it, remember this post? Well, here's what that "pretty view" has done to our neighborhood recently. It exploded and sent globs of floating, kamikaze white fuzz flying around everywhere!
Well, I'm off. Gotta get packed for our trip to Rexburg tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment