.jpg)
You see 'em back there?
Pyper came home from school and said to me, "Mom, I'm getting a new tooth!"
"No you're not," I said, with all the cynicism you can imagine in my voice.
She opened her mouth so I could see and I almost choked, I gasped so loud.
Then she ate an apple and giggled for about ten minutes.
She can't wait to lose her first tooth (and apparently her new teeth can't either), and I want to go hide in my closet and cry.
No wonder I haven't posted about her birthday yet. It's just too, too soon!
Oh, yeah. And this guy thinks he's big enough to stand up now.
.jpg)
Geez.
.jpg)
What the heck is happening around here??
4 comments:
Looks like your kids think they can grow up or something...GEEZ!!
What's up with that?!?
Sympathys,
Mom
P.S. She giggled about her new tooth? Pyper cracks me up.
Oh my dear, it does happen WAY too fast! Just ask your Momma...we don't think YOU kids are old enough to be married and having babies! And let's hope Pypers baby teeth DO fall out...Jordan's didn't and she looked like a shark (and then we had to do braces like in 3rd grade!). Lotsa fun!
I knew it was teething with Finn. Good luck with that.Hee Hee. :)
I will tell you what is happening...we are getting old Sarah...OLD. I hate it but I have to face reality I guess. At least you are younger than me.
Post a Comment