Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter weekend videos

Easter egg hunt!



Okay, so you know those boxes of jelly beans that have the gross flavors mixed in with the good ones? There's "wet wipes" that look the same as "coconut" and "skunk" that looks like "licorice", and other disgusting flavors like "booger", "vomit", "pencil shavings", "centipede" and "moldy cheese" that look identical to yummy flavors so you don't know what you're eating until it's too late. Well, Keith & Todd got up the courage to try some, and here's a little of that episode. Personally, I found it very very entertaining. :)





This one's for Grandpa Dean. We missed you so much!

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Grandpa Dean says thanks a bunch for the videos. I sat here at work and laughed out loud. Luckily, no one else was here.

Anderson Family said...

I finally got to watch these at the office, but forgot to comment--the videos bring back memories of when you kids were little and had such a fun time hunting for Easter eggs (though I think the eggs might have been a bit more difficult to find).

Thanks for sharing!
Mom