Wednesday, December 15, 2010

In Finnley's words

Finnley just turned 21 months old 3 days ago, which puts me in a bit of a panic when I realize that he's less than 3 months away from being 2!

With this age there comes a lot of challenges, but there's also lots of sweetness. One of my favorite things has been hearing his vocabulary grow. His first self-constructed sentence was, "Help me," which I got a big kick out of. Don't worry, he didn't say it because he was in some kind of mortal danger. I think he just wanted help opening his snack or something.

Anyway, with his little 21 month old voice he says words really cute, so the other day I sat down with him to record a little conversation.

1 comment:

taylor said...

So precious! Some days I can't wait for Addy to get a little older...and then others I'm begging her to stay a baby! :) I can't believe how fast they grow up!