"Lesson Time", as part of our new Spring Break schedule (and an outrageous case of hat hair).

Lovely, friendly sunflowers.

Rope handles on our cabinet by the door. I kind of love them.

They make me less aware of the clutter that's always on the top.

Piles of pictures and other stuff still not hung on the walls yet.

An experimental "library" of kids books in the hall.

And trouble-makers.
2 comments:
I miss your house--and your kids! And I can't IMAGINE any of your boys getting into mischief(ahem...)
Mom
Hey! Thanks for your comment on my recipe blog! I am excited for your success with WW--I know it will happen! :) P.S. I THINK I KNOW YOU! I think we were in the same ward in Rexburg, ages ago. Am I wrong?!?! If so, just discount this bizarre comment and move along. :) But I could swear...or else you and your husband have twins. :)
Rachel
www.brholloway.blogspot.com
Post a Comment