I'm really struggling to keep my once-a-week post promise! The days just slip by and before I know it the week is gone and it seems I have nothing to show for it.
Life has been moving at a nice, slow pace lately. Nothing unusual, nothing exciting or new. Aaron spends a lot of time out of town, the two older kids go to school and the two younger kids and I stay home. There's the occasional errand to run or appointment or play date, but nothing of note.
This long expanse of hum-drumness definitely has me looking forward to a visit from my parents next week(!!!). They'll fly into Detroit on Wednesday evening and stay until the following Wednesday. I'm having trouble deciding if I want to take them all over and do as much fun stuff as we can while they're here, or just stay home and enjoy having them in the same time zone as me for the whole week. :) Probably a little of both.
If I break my resolution and end up not posting anything next week, I promise to make up for it the week after. With Rowan's first birthday and my parents' visit, I'm sure I'll have plenty to share!
And just so this post isn't QUITE so lame, here's some recent Instagoodness. Happy weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment