Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy, really!

Last night Aaron informed me that he'd read my last blog post and said I sounded kind of negative. Negative? Really?? So I just re-read it and by golly, he's right! I sound downright disgruntled about this whole pregnancy!! That's terrible! I didn't mean to be so gripey. I guess my excuse is that sometimes it's hard to remember to be happy when having to battle all the crappy aspects of pregnancy. But I really am thrilled to be expecting this baby(s). It's fun to think of Hakan as being a big brother, and I know Pyper is going to be a HUGE help to me.

So, I just wanted to clarify that even though it makes me feel crummy, I am very excited and grateful to be pregnant. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy it a little more soon.

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Just so you know, I didn't take it negatively--I remember what it's like to be 'sick and tired' of being 'sick and tired'!! You are a great mother--what a lucky little baby...

XOXO
Mom

Keith said...

I remember when I had morning sickness - it was awful. Don't worry, it gets better after a little while.

OK ... that is probably in bad taste, I don't want to mock your suffering. I do hope it gets better and I can't wait for the new addition(s)

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and I didn't think you sounded negative, just pregnant and sick and tired. Twins would be an adventure but I'm with you that I will hopefully just stick with one at a time. I hope you're feeling better and congrats again!

Anonymous said...

A little scared (twins) maybe but not negative. I think that two little red-headed twins would be just the greatest!!!! After all "Redheads are best". I seem to remember a beautiful redheaded girl telling me this.