I thought this day would never come! Seriously, you have no idea the kind of anxiety I've been experiencing over the past 9 days. Today was THE DAY that we finally got an answer to THE QUESTION: one baby or two?
Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer, 'cause I know it sucks. We're having one baby. I know, I know, you're probably like, "What a let down!", but I for one am relieved. As much as I wanted to not obsess, this entire week turned me into a total basket case. I didn't sleep well, I couldn't think of much else, I fretted and wondered and basically went nuts, just waiting for today to finally come. At last, we have an answer and I'm fine with having just one baby at a time. I mean, twins are cute and exciting and awesome- and I would have absolutely loved it if that had been the outcome. But I think the novelty would soon be overshadowed by the worry, stress, fear, risk and work that comes with it. Know what I mean? That's why I'm relieved. One I've done. One I can handle. One is hard enough!
So, I really wanted to put a picture with this post since I haven't for the last three now, but my camera batteries went kaput. I was going to put up a photo of today's ultrasound. Maybe I'll try again later.
3 comments:
Whoo! i'm happy for you, dude. =] ♥
Congrats! I am glad you have found out. I can only imagine what a relief that would be. Good luck with the pregnancy.
I was having nightmares after thinking about twins for you. After having three singles I couldn't imagine having twins to deal with. You are exactly right when you say one is hard enough. So when exactly is your due date?
Post a Comment