A look around the house today
I feel bad for being so lax in my blogging lately, but mainly that's due to the fact that there just hasn't been all that much to share. Well, that still happens to be the case, but I thought I'd share anyway. Just little glimpses at some corners of our house this morning- nothing fancy or exciting, just things I took notice of and the thoughts they brought to mind.
(And yes, I've purposely avoided shots of the piles of garbage and giant messes that are everywhere right now.)
A shelf in Pyper's room, home to a handmade dolly from Etsy, and possibly the cutest handmade picture frame from Uncle Keith and soon-to-be Aunt Rachelle. I'm so excited they're engaged!
Hakan's peg shelf with his blessig outfit, matching bib, big wood initial and a peek of his Daddy's baby sweater. Was he ever little enough to wear that?!
My desk, overrun by undone shoes which I am hoping and praying I'll somehow find the energy to finish... soon. Why are there sippy cups on my desk?
My nightstand, stacked and surrounded with books- journals, decorating books, scriptures, a photo album, and of course, pregnancy books.
The "bed" Hakan made on the play room floor using a kitchen towel and almost everything off his real bed. What a nerd.
Dinosaurs hiding on the TV console. I swear, there are toys everywhere around here!
And finally, the tallest geranium blossom yet! It just shot up out of nowhere and it just amazes me that it's so long. There was a second one just as tall but it's stem bent so I had to clip it. This dang plant just keeps on blooming.
4 comments:
I am jealous that you have live plants. I had one once, but you can probably guess what happened to it. So how are you feeling? I was wondering where you were!!!
I love this post! It's nice to stop and take a look at little things we take for granted, like corners and such! I love how you have Hakan's blessing outfit displayed in his room... I want to do that for Shaun David!
i like that picture of hakan. haha
i love hakan's "bed". he's like a hobo with a house.
Post a Comment