Did the title get you to read this? Hope I haven't permanently alienated anyone because of my past few posts. I'll try to scale back on those, k?
Anyway, last weekend we got a nice treat by having Keith, Rachelle & Molly drive up from Salt Lake to visit us. They arrived around midnight Saturday morning and stayed until Sunday. It was short visit, but very sweet. We hadn't told the kids they were coming because we knew they'd want to stay up until they arrived. It was cute to see the kids' reactions when they were greeted the next morning by an excited little dog and two adults that weren't Mom & Dad. The kids spent most of their time terrorizing Molly or smothering Keith & Rachelle, while Molly spent most of her time scavenging our floors for things she shouldn't eat. Why didn't it occur to me that we should have puppy-proofed first??
We had a great time having them here, and are really really glad they decided to spend their weekend with us. Wish I'd taken more pictures, but here are a couple plus a video or two.
The kids thoroughly enjoyed giving Molly treats. What a good girl she is! As you can see, Hakan nearly dove off of Keith's lap multiple times trying to get Molly's attention.
The first video is of Molly doing my favorite trick of hers- "dancing pretty". It's just the cutest dang thing. The second one is of Hakan doing tricks. He saw Molly obeying commands and being rewarded with treats and decided he wanted in on that action. Unfortunately I only got part of it on video because my memory card was full. Bah!
2 comments:
Dad here. Why didn't I ever think to give treats in order to get my kids to sit, lie down, roll over and be quiet? Duh! I liked the videos and pictures - a lot. :)
Such a cute video of Hakan! Too funny!!
Post a Comment