I wanted to get a new background for the blog, but so far haven't had much luck finding one that's just right. Hopefully I'll have things looking fresh and pretty around here soon.
Edit- Okay, I've literally tried like half a dozen new backgrounds and I just can't settle on one. They look really cute on the website, but when I add it to my blog it gets a lot bigger and you can't see much of the pretty design on the sides. I dunno, maybe I'm just being resistant to change. What do you think? Do you like the simple chocolatey swirlyness of this one??
5 comments:
Google cutestblogontheblock.com.
There might be a "the" in front of it, but i'm not sure. Either way, they have a TON of cute layouts. :)
Oooh, yes, I like this one. I don't remember seeing it, or else I have to admit I would have considered it for myself. I love the plainer, earthy look of browns on a blog. My vote is to stick with it.
Love it! I really have a hard time with blog backgrounds, too. I think I'm in love with one then a few weeks later I want to change it. What can ya do? :)
I choose yes. I practically want to eat it. :) haha Kidding kidding
I love the new background! Good choice.
Post a Comment