Behold- a portion of Pyper's art gallery that has begun to form on our dining room wall, accompanied by a heart used for last week's preschool Valentine's day party.
This is an antique dresser I scored off of Craigslist for $30 this weekend. The drawers need some work, but I don't think I'm going to bother re-staining it or anything. I like how vintage it looks, and it goes well with Hakan's antique toddler bed.
We needed a new dresser to replace this changing table/dresser that used to be in Hakan's room. It now resides in our closet, awaiting its next occupant. Diapers at the ready!
And finally, a pretty Valentine that arrived in a care package for the kids from Grandma Pam. Pyper thinks this is the prettiest card ever. Nice job, Grandma. ;)
Happy President's Day everyone!
1 comment:
ummm i need you to decorate my house. yours always looks so nice!
Post a Comment