I'm so glad that here in the Treasure Valley spring tends to show up on time, if not a little early. Back in Rexburg we were usually well into April before it truly felt like springtime. I'm done with winter and every day that the sun comes out gives me hope that it'll be gone for good soon. I love those afternoons when the kids need to burn some energy and I can send them ouside to do it. I have the urge to buy and plant flowers, so it's encouraging to see them appearing in the local garden centers. I want to pull out the lighter quilts and hang some sheers, putting away the heavy comforters and dark drapes until fall. Spring means this baby will finally arrive, since my "due date" is the day after the official first day of spring (not ON the first day like I'd thought for a while).
Do you need a little spring? I suggest picking up a few of these. Aaron came home with them yesterday and they've done wonders for me.
3 comments:
How pretty! I love Spring, too. I already feel like we're in Spring here a lot of the time. Which is great, only it makes me DREAD summer. :-P
I'm just going to say ditto. I really, really need the spring! (And those flowers are so pretty!)
It will be like Spring one day soon--and we'll think, "When did that happen?" A long winter makes us appreicate the newness of springtime--
XOXO
Mom
Post a Comment