Monday, March 2, 2009

These days...

... I'm preparing. Not doing much shoemaking and really kind of enjoying that. I'm letting the nesting instinct run away with me as I try to get things in order for whenever this Baby decides to make his grand entrance (or exit, rather).

Getting out baby stuff, organizing and putting away things that will soon be needed. Remembering the last time they were used and thinking that it was such a long time ago, saying over and over to myself, "Was he ever that little?"
Getting the guest room ready for Grandma. Still not quite finished...



Cleaning out and scrubbing a very full, filthy fridge only to discover that it's not really that full. Need to go shopping...

Doing some unnecessary (but fun) crafting.

And yes, even a little packing... just in case.

But most of all, enjoying these two, while there are still only two. Before there's a third who'll need and demand my ever shrinking time, patience and attention.

There's still lots to be done, but now I feel a little more prepared, and that feels good.

3 comments:

ToDd said...

you sound like a marine that's about to be called into duty. you read for your battle general jockey-shorts?

Megan G said...

Oh I wish you would come decorate my house, Sarah... excited to hear when that new little one gets here!

Kory Jane said...

I am so excited to see pictures of baby soon. Since I had Hailey it seems time is slipping away again. I keep hoping a post will show us the time is here.