Friday, March 13, 2009

In case you haven't heard...


...we had a baby!

Finnley "Finn" Aaron Hillgrove
born at 7:15 pm on Thursday, March 12th 2009
8 lbs., 6 oz. & 21 3/4" long




Baby is great- sleeping and eating and being cute. Mommy is slow, sore, and glad Grandma is here to help. More photos and details to come!

14 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

He's beautiful! I was wondering because I knew the day would be soon. You have such a beautiful family. He really is adorable. Congratulations.

sunnysnows said...

Congratulations! Uncle Ryan told us you had the baby, but he didn't mention a name.

The Thornburgs said...

He is beautiful! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. I LOVE his name too. When was your due date? He is a bigger baby then your other two, right? I love big babies...mine were 9'8" and 8'14". Take care of yourself I will be thinking about you. ;)

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

Finn is a lovely addition to the Hillgrove family. Congrats!

Kory Jane said...

talk about fast....Congrats. He is so cute. Rest up..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Somehow we missed this announcement. :) Finn is an adorable addition to the family. Try and get some rest.
From ~ Jason, the kids and I

taylor said...

Congrats! He is so perfect! And I think his name is adorable! Love it! :)

Amy S. said...

Congrats girl! He's beautiful! I'm excited to hear more about his arrival, but I'm mostly just glad all went well.

ToDd said...

when he grows up he can make a workout video called "gettin thin with finn" there's your million right there. he looks freakin cute though. i can't wait to see him and the rest of you guys soon.

Megan G said...

CONGRATS you guys! Glad he is finally here. And what a cutie! Great day to be born, by the way! That is SD's birthday! (We just have a connection with special days I guess... Hakan was born on our anniversary!) I hope you recover quickly Sarah.

Cyndy said...

Congratulations! Your new son is beautiful and I can't wait to see him in April.

Aunt Cyndy

Jared and Tara said...

what a cute little guy! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Well, you've done it again...created the cutest little baby ever; not to mention an adorable name! I can't wait to see him next month. Take care and use your Mom!