We started with a ride on the double-decker carousel. The kids were so excited about their big golden coins that you use to get on the ride, I wasn't sure they were going to part with them willingly.
.jpg)
Since Hakan was too short to ride without an adult, I had to pay for a ride too.
.jpg)
We made our way down the pier and over to see the stinky sea lions.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
One of these days I'd like to take the ferry out to tour Alcatraz. Maybe when the kids are older and can better appreciate its creepiness.
.jpg)
We got some lunch at the Bubba Gump Restaurant...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
...strolled around looking through shop windows, got a photo with a celebrity...
.jpg)
...bought some souvenirs then made our way back through the city and over the bridge to Grandma's. What an incredible city San Francisco is. I just love that cool old green building tucked in among the modern ones.
Maybe next time we'll do Golden Gate Park. Next time.
2 comments:
Dad here. That picture of Finnley looking through the fence at the sea lions reminded me of one I have of Pyper doing the same thing when we took her over with Bryce and Keith. Maybe I can find it and post it here soon. Thanks for the pictures.
I say next time we girls trip it and then go see Alcatraz!!! I would love to appreciate the creepiness with you!!! Just a thought!!!
Post a Comment