Anyway, Bryce and Dena and Keith and Rachelle met up in Oregon for some camping and sight-seeing and general adventuring, then drove down the coast towards us and wrapped up their trip in the Bay area. First up is a video of them arriving at our house on Thursday.
We all spent that night at our house then headed to San Lorenzo to Grandma Anderson's house on Friday. Saturday was the day for activities, so while Mom and the others took off to San Francisco, Aaron and I decided to take the kids to Bean Hollow Beach one more time.
Well, we didn't find it. What we did find, though, was the Pigeon Point Lighthouse that my Dad had told me about so we decided to go take a look around.
| The place could certainly use a paint job, but I believe the lighthouse itself is in the process of being restored. |
Can you spot the seal on the rock in the photo below?
We did end up at a beach, just not the one we were looking for. The kids still had a good time playing in the sand while I did my best to keep the baby from suffocating in the wind.
When we all got back that evening we had a wonderful dinner with Nate and Janae's family, and had a little photo session.
I love that the kids wanted to do a silly photo together!
And of course I have to include some pictures of my chubby baby because, well, I just think he's super cute.
I'm so glad my brothers and sisters came for a visit before we move away. Our kids just LOVE them and we always have such a great time when we get together. It was also woderful that Mom was able to come back to be with us while they were here. Wish you could have been here, too, Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment