Pyper and Hakan spent FOREVER on this cement slide. There was a collection of cardboard at the bottom so you just grabbed a piece, hiked up the steps to the top and then slid down on the cardboard.
Aaron took the kids on the carousel while I snapped pictures. I was loving all the different kinds of animals they had, especially the horses with the real horse hair tails.
No surprise, Pyper chose a dragon to ride.
On our way out we passed this lawn bowling club. I don't know why, but I was enamoured by their all-white outfits and the quiet, serene green where they were playing.
This seemed to be the women's green and there was also one where men were playing. Not sure why they were separate. Tradition maybe?
I thought this Gap billboard was pretty cool. Those are actual tee shirts!
This billboard also caught my eye, only because I was dying for a Coke at the moment.
Janae and Nathan brought their kids by to see us on their way home from the beach. I wish I'd taken more photos, but this one cracked me up. Pyper and my cousin Dallin obviously share a love of Calvin and Hobbes comics.
While we were there we also went to church with Grandma, visited the Ghirardelli store, fixed Grandma's fence, hunted salamanders and just had some quality hang out time with my sweet Grandma Anderson. We're sure going to miss living so close to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment