I need to feel more gratitude, I know. Despite all of the challenges and frustrations my life has been riddled with lately, there's no doubt that the blessings far outweigh the trials.
Since Instagram is my new favorite way to share photos, that's what I used for this challenge. If you decide to try something like this, you don't have to use your phone and a photo editing/sharing app. Your trusty digital camera would do just fine.
Some of these ideas don't make much sense to me in terms of the overall theme of Gratitude, but whatever. Here's the first half of my 30-day challenge photos and the captions I originally gave them.
Day 1: Favorite Food {big fat cherries}
Day 2: Smile
Day 3: Happiness {surprise breakfast in bed from my twerps}
Day 4: Leaves
Day 5: Morning Sky {sleeping in = boring photo}
Day 6: Books {vintage Charles Dickens}
Day 7: Something Funny
Take 2!
Day 8: Favorite Color {coral, for now}
Day 9: Inspiring Person {don't laugh}
Day 10: Nature
Day 11: Something Old
Day 12: Hands
Day 13: Written Words
Day 14: Movement {gotta keep a close eye on this one}
Day 15: Technology
Part 2 will be coming in a couple of weeks!

















No comments:
Post a Comment