(I've heard a few Blogger users say that they've been having trouble uploading photos lately. I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I'd give it a try- no issues.)
Today I decided to take a break from unpacking and brought the kids to the Dexter Blueberry Farm for one last batch of fresh berries. We went a few weeks back and got a nice big bag full. Today we got about half that. The bushes were pretty bare, but I'm glad we got one more chance to go before the season ends.
I didn't take any photos today, but here are the ones from our first visit.
Finnley was a surprisingly good little picker. I was sure he'd just stand around eating berries the whole time, but he was actually quite dilligent.
(I just realized that Pyper and Finnley both wore the same shirts today that they did last time we went blueberry picking. Weird!)
2 comments:
Thanks for the post - we love seeing pictures of you and the kids. Hope you're learning and enjoying the new area. Miss you all! Dad
Oh looks like fun!! I would love to take Addy to pick blueberries. I think she could live off of them. I spend so much money on blueberries for her at the grocery store it isn't funny!
Post a Comment