Tuesday, January 26, 2010

nothin' much

There hasn't been much to blog about recently- maybe it's the weather. We mostly just stay home, make messes, eat, clean up messes, watch TV, stare at the computer, eat... you get the idea. BORING. The boys and I are sick, but Hakan seems to be the worst. He can't seem to stop coughing. I think it's finally settled down now that he's got some medicine in him and he's been upright for a few hours. I was supposed to teach preschool this morning but ended up cancelling 1/2 hour before because I knew he'd just spend the whole 2 hours coughing all over everyone. He does have a friend over for a few hours today, though, so I hope she survives. His friend, Maya, from next door is here while her Mom is at a meeting in Boise. Crossing my fingers that hand sanitizer and my constant reminders to Hakan to "Cover!" will keep her healthy.

I'll be glad when the weather starts to warm up for good and we can get outside. At least there's no snow. I definitely appreciate that. It's gloomy and wet most days, but there roads aren't icy so I can go places if I feel like it.

I was just looking at my blog to see what was going on a year ago today, and it turns out I actually posted something on January 26, 2009. Nothing much, but it was fun to read. It bugs me thing I've blogged so infrequently lately. Even if it's just to post pictures or a video, I should be putting more on here.

I'll try to do better.

1 comment:

Megan G said...

Sorry you guys are sick. I'm a horrible blogger lately too (but glad to know I'm not the only one!) I want to do better too, thanks!