.jpg)
We had just met, and we were alone.
I was staring at him, wondering what his name should be, and eating up every sound, sight and smell that was him.
.jpg)
One year ago today, he was brand new.
He was a stranger in my life, but one who I instantly felt that I have loved forever.
One year ago today, my life changed in a miraculous way.
One year ago today, this little boy entered my world and has been a source of boundless joy every day since.
His blue eyes sparkle, his smile is contagious and he exudes happiness and love.
He is an angel.
My eyes fill with tears and my heart fills with gratitude to my Heavenly Father for letting him come to me,
one year ago today.
4 comments:
Precious, precious! Those sweet pictures just make me wanna kiss and hug that cute boy! Happy birthday to Finnley! :)
I was remembering in my journal the day a year ago as well!! He was such a cooperative little baby, to be born as I was on my way up to help take care of you all! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our darling Finn!! Grandma Pam & Grandpa Dean love you!!!
Happy Birthday Finn! I realized yesterday that in exactly one month Pepper will be a year old. It is truly amazing how fast it can go. It does seem like we've loved these little people forever! Beautiful pictures and I love his shirt and smiles!
Happy Birthday little guy! I was thinking about you on your birthday which you share with my little guy :) Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment