Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lame-o

I can't believe I biffed it already. I set a goal for myself then totally foul it up less than two weeks in. LAME.
*sigh*
I'll try to do better, I promise.

Right now I'm typing on Aaron's laptop from our hotel room in Rexburg. We've been here since Sunday after we drove over from our little getaway at Redfish Lake near Stanley, ID. (Don't worry, I don't expect anyone to know where that is. It's just the closest town to the lake.)

Since I can't edit or resize my photos on this computer, I won't blog our trip until I get home. But here are a couple of pictures for this post, even if they are a little hazy.

I couldn't get over the dazzling scenery on our way to the lake. Through-the-window-glare aside, this is a lovely setting.

Who says Idaho isn't beautiful?
Redfish Lake sits at the base of the Sawtooth Mountains. We arrived a few hours before check-in (my mistake), but were grateful for it later because it allowed us to enjoy the perfect weather and sunshine while it lasted.
More to come!

No comments: