Probably the most exciting event we've had happen lately is getting to see Grandma Pam, Grandpa Dean and my sister Kimberly a few weeks ago. They came to Boise after taking Kimberly to school in Rexburg and spent the weekend with us. It was so great to see Kimberly again (she's been serving an LDS mission in St. Lois for the past year and a half), watching her wig out over how big the kids have gotten and meeting Finnley for the first time (he was born about a month after she left for Missouri).
The kids played "Left, Right, Center" with Grandma & Kimberly a bit one evening.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
We also got a visit from Aaron's brother, Justin, at the same time. He came down from the Seattle area to participate in "Art in the Park" on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Aaron helped him set up and run his booth all weekend, but how I managed to think to take a picture of an ice cream potato but not of them is typical Sarah.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
The Art festival was great. Because of a sore leg Dad stayed home with Finn, so it was me, Mom, Kimberly, Pyper and Hakan wandering around and admiring all of the vendors' work and spending way too much money on food.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
The event is sponsored by the Boise Art Museum and always attracts major crowds. This year was no different and Justin's booth was very popular.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
The kids were good sports for the most part and got to spend a little time in the children's tent painting before they closed for the day.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
This one-man-band was pretty interesting too. Not sure why he had bird wings attached to his contraption, but whatever.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
The kids were excited that we rode a shuttle (school bus) from the mall to the park so we wouldn't have to deal with traffic and parking fees.

I was excited to hang out with my mama and sister.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
Thanks for the visit, guys. We LOVE when we get to see you!
Finally, I had to post some of these pictures I took the other day. I know it's random, but my boys were being so darn cute I just couldn't stop snapping away. I thought the Grandmas and Grandpas might enjoy them, too.

+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
2 comments:
Those were great pictures of your boys. So very cute. And was that an actual potato under that ice cream? If so, I have to know if it was any good. I just can't imagine that.
Looks like Hakan was having fun being a big brother. Dad
Post a Comment