A couple of weeks before her birthday I decided I wanted to throw her a surprise party, so the invitations went out and I hoped things would come together. It wasn't anything fancy- just pizza and cupcakes and a pinata, but that's all a 7-year-old really wants anyway.
Luckily nobody spoiled the surprise (I think mostly because none of the guests were told ahead of time about her party!), and everybody had lots of fun.
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
This was her gift from Grandma Pam and Grandpa Dean- a hand painted box filled with $15 worth of coins. Can you tell she was stoked?
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
+%5B800x600%5D.jpg)
After letting everyone have a swing at the pinata, Aaron decided to finish it off.
That thing was built with cardboard, packing tape and huge staples- no wonder the kids had a hard time getting it open!
Anyway, her birthday party was great and I couldn't have been happier with how it went. She was pretty happy with it, too, I think. :)
3 comments:
awww you are such a sweet mom. I loved her face when she was surprised. It looked like she had tons of fun. Can you believe next year she will be baptized? Geez.
Aaron looks so pleased with himself after demolishing the helpless pinata.
It's not often I'm presented with such a worth foe.
Post a Comment