Just for fun, and for the sake of keeping my whining to a minimum, here are a few photos of homes we've considered or are considering.






There are several things we have to think about when looking for a rental, but one of the uppermost on our list is size versus price. Do we look for something smaller and less expensive so we can save more for our own house, or do we pay more for a bigger home that we'll be more comfortable in? Why is it so hard to find a house with a decent backyard? And how are we supposed to know if the neighborhood and schools are good unless we actually live there? These are the things I spend my days thinking about.
Other than house-hunting, things around here are pretty
Aaron seems to have gotten the hang of his new job already and is making some changes and improvements that he's excited about.
I joined Weight Watchers two weeks ago and it's already helping me make better choices about what my family and I eat. Losing weight has been slower than I expected, but I'm not giving up!
Well, that's about it. Hopefully next time I post I'll have something more exciting to share.
1 comment:
Those are some really adorable houses. That first option up there; would the space for the third car be used for your furniture craftings?
Post a Comment