Pyper and Hakan have been looking forward to their visit for a while and soaked up every minute of cousin time that they got.
Unfortunately my camera battery died after only a few photos, but I'll post what I got. Gayla, Justin and I had taken the kids to the nearby playground and right when we got there, instead of running towards the play equipment, Finnley ran to a bench where an older gentleman was sitting and befriended him. Finally Gayla convinced him to go and play, but only after hanging out with his new friend for a few minutes.
Sorry there aren't more photos, but we pretty much just spent our time there hanging out and enjoying each others' company. The kids got to have a slumber party in the family room which actually went better than I expected. Bunny and Karen came over for a bit on Sunday then we headed home late in the afternoon.
Justin and Jessica- we're glad we got to hang out with you guys- hope to see you again soon!
1 comment:
I am so glad that you are getting to visit with family so often--that was one of the main perks for moving! It makes me happy to know that the kids are spending so much time with their cousins and keeping those bonds strong.
Mom
Post a Comment