My hair.
Specifically, my bangs.
I've been watching the show "Leverage" on Netflix lately and have really really loved this blond chick's hair.


I'd been considering shortening my bangs to cover my gargantuan forehead, but wasn't sure until I saw hers. This morning I mustered the courage and cut my bangs. Let me emphasize, I cut my bangs. No stylist to blame this time. They're supposed to be uneven in an even sort of way, piecey and kinda messy.

So what do you think? I can't decide. That's my "meh" face. At first I was happy with them, but all day, every time I catch my reflection they just look... odd. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Pyper likes them.
Okay, no more hair talk. What's done is done. Aaron hasn't seen me yet and doesn't know I did it.
This could be bad.
I might be spending the next few weeks crying.
And wearing hats.
7 comments:
Don't do that you look cute. I cut my bangs and then hated the fact that they were in my face all the time. But you look so cute with them. I think you did a great job.
Oh I think they look so cute! But if you do decide you can't live with them, bangs always do grow fast. :)
You are so talented! To be able to perfectly imitate that actresses hairstyle and withOUT spending the megabucks she did on a stylist! Too cute!
Oooh, I LIKE them! Very cute!
I like them!!
i tried the same look but you it looks waaaay better on you. trust me.
i saw this and i was like "Mom, look at how cute my sister is!" i approve. :)
Post a Comment