It only took about 15 minutes or so, and we literally just walked about thirty yards behind Todd's apartment to find a pretty spot to sit. Here's what we got.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love the vibrancy of the colors...
.jpg)
...as well as that classic look of black and white. Glad he gave me both!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Explanation: It was a tad windy so I had to stop and fix my hair. Aaron thought he needed to mock me and do the same. I couldn't stop laughing, which resulted in watery eyes and runny makeup, which caused another fit of laughter.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love this face.
.jpg)
.jpg)
And this face.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Oh, and this one! Look at those pretty eyes.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Todd spotted a patch of wild orange poppies growing near the river behind us and picked a couple. What a lovely accessory!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hakan looks a little maniacal here, but that's just him.
.jpg)
.jpg)
We attempted a sibling shot. This was the best we got.
.jpg)
.jpg)
In the middle of our "mother-daughter" shots, Pyper spotted a vulture-sized mosquito circling Todd's head. She was a little concerned.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And last but not least, the silly photo. *sigh
I love my family.Thanks again, Todd. You're the bestest!
2 comments:
CUTE! What fun pictures.
We love your family, too. Thanks for the pictures! Dad
Post a Comment