Friday, May 29, 2009

Around my house today

Goofballs.

The kind who wear a baseball hat, one too-small cowboy boot and no pants...

... who pretend to eat each other's feet...

...who write messages with cheesy crackers...

... and who refuse to keep a binky in their mouth, no matter how cranky they are.

Random artwork in random places.

And a newly finished picnic quilt patiently awaiting its very first use.

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

What funny little kids! I'm proud of you for finding the humor in ther 'antics' and sharing it with the rest of us. Finn seems to change so quickly, as I'm sure Hakan and Pyper are. Cherish this time--it goes by SO fast! I can't believe that Jennifer can now say that she is a Senior--it's not possible! Where did the time go...

Mom

Anderson Family said...

Dad here. I guess I could post some pictures of some goofballs I used to know. But then the whole world would see you guys in some of the dress-up clothes we used to have for you, and I'm not sure the world is ready for it. Anyway, thanks for the pics. I really want to try and get up for a visit sometime soon - just don't know when or how. I want to bring my golf clubs, too, Aaron. Last time we went, I got to witness one of the most amazing golf shots in history (over the fence, bounced off the road, just missed a car, bounced back over the fence, and then under the high fence designed to prevent such things. Then your friend chipped it in from there!) You guys enjoy your summer and have fun.