I decided to pull out the camera while we waited for the doctor to come in.



Here's where Hakan took over the camera.
Goofy Mommy

Daddy's Butt

Daddy and Finn

Filthy Shoes

Tonight was also Pyper's first tee ball game. We dropped her off at her friend's house on our way to the doctor. She rode to the game with them so she could be on time. Good thing, too, because we didn't make it back to the game until it was half over. As I was walking towards the field I spotted Pyper standing behind the backstop, helmet on, cheering for her friend who was batting. I tried to hurry and put the baby down and dig out my camera, but by the time I got it she'd already hit and gotten to first base. SHOOT! Aaron missed it completely because he had to park the car. Oh, well. I waved at her while she was at first so she'd know we were there.

For a second I thought she was going to try to slide into home from about 9 inches away.

She looks like she's paying attention, but that's only because just seconds before I'd yelled, "Pyper! Pay attention!" :) Silly girl. I think they all got kinda bored after half an hour.

Turns out their games are pretty laid back. One team bats through their line up, then they trade. There are no points, no outs, no foul balls, no pop flies. They just hit, run, catch, throw. Easy and fun!
3 comments:
Woah little Finn looks so different from the last time I saw pictures of him! Just keeps getting cuter! (And nice new background by the way!)
Finn looks so cute. He doesn't have that little newborn look anymore.He actually looks like a wittle baby.:)
i love finn's "peek a boo" picture. also...is the first baseman at pyper's game picking her butt or what? i also love how big pyper's helmet is, she looks like dark helmet. i love all those stinkin kids.
Post a Comment