Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some things I forgot

I was just looking through my photo folder for May and noticed that I never blogged about last Tuesday. That morning we went to Pyper's preschool graduation party. The kids played together while the Moms chatted, then we all had a little lunch and the kids resumed their play.


This is Pyper's buddy, Brevin. His mom is the coordinator of our co-op preschool, and has been great about keeping me informed about different things going on in the community. So far Pyper and Brevin have been on the same indoor soccer team and now play tee ball together. She says she's going to marry him. :)

Hakan spent most of his time playing in the sandbox with Eliza, another preschooler's little sister.

She's just so cute. I want Hakan to marry her. :)


At the end we had a very casual "ceremony" where each child was presented with a graduation cap and diploma.


And of course afterwards Pyper had to throw her cap in the air a few dozen times the way real graduates do.

Future Class of 2022: Roman, Brevin, Grace, Pyper, Will and Mason.



That evening Pyper had her second tee ball game. This time we got to see the whole thing! Here's a few shots of Pyper playing catcher- her favorite position (I think she just likes when the kids thank her for putting the ball on the tee for them).







And a few more shots of my silly boys.

Hakan's "taking a nap".






No comments: