I wish you lived closer so you could take pictures of my kids. You are way too talented. I love my wrap by the way. So does Hailey. We are going up to Kansas city next month and I love the fact I will be able to walk around with the wrap instead of a huge stroller. Thanks so much.
2 comments:
Dad here. I can't stand it! I need to come visit! Just don't know when I can manage it, though. The pictures are nice - thanks.
I wish you lived closer so you could take pictures of my kids. You are way too talented. I love my wrap by the way. So does Hailey. We are going up to Kansas city next month and I love the fact I will be able to walk around with the wrap instead of a huge stroller. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment