Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

I'm getting my car's CD player face plate back!! This afternoon two cops came to the house asking if we'd had ours stolen. When we said yes they pulled out a bag full of at least a dozen of these pop-out car radios so we could identify ours. They have to keep it for evidence for now, but at least they caught the idiots that took it and we (and apparently lots of our neighbors) won't be tune-less much longer. YAY!!! Seriously, I never thought I'd see it again. It wasn't a huge deal. They stole it from our old car and it probably wouldn't have cost a whole heck of a lot to replace, but still, it's irritating and a little disconcerting that somebody just helped themselves to something of ours. And every time I'd look at that empty spot on my dash it would just make me mad all over again. But no more-- justice prevails!

1 comment:

Kory Jane said...

I am glad that they recovered it. I remember when we had our car stolen in Phoenix and how mad it made me. They did recover it about one month later, with a whole trunk of drug needles, but hey at least we got it back.