Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Part 4: Road Trip 2012 ~ Salt Lake City {Part B}

Remember how I mentioned that Todd took some family photos for us while we were in Salt Lake?  Here they are! 

He edited the best of them and gave them to me on a CD before we left.  He put most of them color and black and white format, and since I couldn't decide which I liked better, I'll just show you a mixture of both.

(For the record, Finnley looks like an angel in these pictures, but the whole time we were doing this we were ready to wring his little neck!  He kept jumping up after every. single. picture and either running to see them on Todd's camera or just wandering away.  It was really frustrating.  BUT, we ended up with some fabulous photos and that's what matters most, right?  Right?) 


 

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

 

 

 

Thank you, Todd, for accepting my last minute request to do this.
And for being so patient.
And for taking some lovely photos.
And for being awesome. 
We Love You!!

1 comment:

Kory Jane said...

They turned out so cute...we really need to take some but I am just so dang lazy. go figure.