Monday, November 10, 2008

Grrrr.

I'm so grouchy today. No reason- I think I just woke up that way. I hate when this happens. Everything and everyone annoys me, and I feel and act like a total jerk. Unfortunately, the kids get the brunt of it. Then they're in bad moods which irritates my bad mood, etc. I know it drives Aaron crazy, especially when I don't have a specific reason for being in a bad mood. I just am. And what's worse is that I don't know how to get out of it. I never do. I wish I could just snap my fingers or take a deep breath and make this crabbiness vanish. Any suggestions?

Maybe it's the weather. Does it have to be cloudy every dang day???

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

I feel that way all the time. Corey asking me why I am so moody, me saying because I can. It is hard to wish away all those hormones as well. They just don't help when you are prone to grumpiness anyways.

taylor said...

I have the hardest time out here when it comes winter time. I'm so used to sunny winters but out here it's always gloomy. I just try to curl up and read a book or just do something relaxing every once in a while when it's too gloomy out.

Megan G said...

Okay don't feel bad... I have those days all the time. If you find the cure though, let me know too!