boxes to take to the Post Office...
shopping bags to put away, among many other random things around here...
a load of dishes to unload so more dishes can be washed...
several pairs of baby shoes to try and finish...
a messy play room to clean, along with pretty much every other room in the house...
and a mountain of laundry that needs sorting, folding and putting away, which I'm not going to show you because it's just too embarrassing. PLUS, I'm having Webelos at my house tonight AND it's not even 1 o'clock and I'm exhausted. Hakan woke up vomiting at 3 am (that was fun), then Pyper rolled out of bed and hit her head on the nightstand. Thankfully Aaron decided to stay home to help me out today, so I won't be having to do everything myself. But I'd so much rather just sit here and piddle on the computer than do any of the things I should be doing. And all this so I can go and get my head cut open. On the bright side, we'll get to see Aaron's Grandma, Kimberly, Todd and maybe Kelli while we're there. I think that might just make all this worth it.
1 comment:
Good luck with the skin thing in Rexburg. I hope everything goes smoothly. At least you take pictures so that we all can see that you are human after all.
Post a Comment