Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Video?

I wanted to try uploading a video to my blog, so I decided to use these two that I came across last night, hidden in a photo folder on the computer. Pyper and I took a trip to my Grandparents' house in San Lorenzo, CA back in October of 2005 (about a week after she turned 2). My Dad and brothers Bryce & Keith were able to visit as well, which made the trip even more enjoyable. Pyper's favorite form of entertainment was watching Bryce juggle some miniature pumpkins that Grandma had lying around and was constantly demanding that he "guddle!". My Uncle Ryan was also willing to perform for her and was able to get a little fancy with it. Watcing the videos, though, it's obvious that what she really liked was when they dropped the pumpkins. Her little hysterical laugh cracks me up. Anyway, hope this works...

No comments: