Thursday, May 29, 2008

Are you addicted to blogging?

Aaron has accused me of being a blog addict more than once. So today (as I was reading a blog, of course) I came across this link. I took the quiz and can now declare that I am 74% addicted to blogging. Good? Bad? I dunno. I do know that right now there are clothes waiting to be taken out of the dryer, rooms that need cleaning, floors that need vaccuuming, bags to get packed and probably half a dozen other things I should be doing to get ready for our trip to California tomorrow but.... here I sit. Again. Hmmm... maybe that quiz wasn't such a good idea...

2 comments:

Megan G said...

Well I feel a little better after taking that quiz since I'm not as bad as you, Sarah (I'm only 72% addicted) :)jk... but yeah... it drives Tim nuts. I keep telling him that it is family history! But he doesn't buy it. I love reading other people's blogs too. Even people I don't know. Crazy!

taylor said...

Yes..I am.