Wednesday (after my major pig-fest at the Cheesecake Factory) I realized that it's time for me to do something about my weight. It's been bugging me for a while, but I've just been too lazy to commit to anything. Then when I saw those photos of me, it really struck me that I just don't like the way I look and feel anymore. I'm always complaining about not having anything to wear that looks good, and I constantly wish I had more energy. So, Wednesday morning I broke out the old Weight Watchers stuff my Mom had given me a couple of years ago, and off I went. I've done this a couple of times before and it always works. I never feel like I'm starving, but at first it's tough to pay such close attention to what I choose to eat. No more just opening the fridge or pantry and grabbing the first thing that looks yummy.
It's going well so far. Aaron is also dieting and we're trying to work out together almost everyday. We have a Bowflex, elliptical machine, treadmill and some freeweights & a bench, but right now we're mainly just using the Bowflex. I'm hoping that sometime soon we'll be able to get a membership at the local YMCA- it's awesome!
Anyway, just thought I'd share my new endeavor. I'm hoping to be 12 pounds lighter by the end of the summer, if not sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment