Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged

Here's a little about me, thanks to a tag from Amy!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was about to start my senior year of high school, so that means I was probably bugging the crap out of my parents and cooking myself in the sun everyday. Outcome: skin cancer Lesson: Tanning is stupid. Wear sunscreen, people.

2. What was I doing 5 years ago? I was about to celebrate my 3rd wedding anniversary and was more than halfway through my pregnancy with Pyper. I was also working part time and going to school full time so I could get my Associate's degree before Pyper was born.

3. What was I doing 5 months ago? We had just put our house on the market, so I was in a bit of a frenzy trying to declutter for showings and keep things nice and tidy in case anyone dropped in. Then Hakan got sick and we discovered he has a Penicillin allergy. Fun month, February.

4. 5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Finish & ship 2 more pairs of shoes by Friday and keep going on the other 20 that are still unfinished.
2. Clean up my bedroom (it hasn't been this bad since we moved in).
3. Think of a brilliant (but cheap) idea for an anniversary activity.
4. Wash out and dry my collection of empty Capri Sun pouches to bring to the Super Saturday activity at church this weekend. (One craft is going to be making some sort of bag out of them by sewing them together... ???)
5. Figure out what to do for dinners the rest of the week.

5. 5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. cheese & pepperoni on Ritz crackers
2. Slim Jims
3. dried fruit (esp. cherries) and mixed nuts
4. frozen Gogurt
5. white cheddar popcorn (which Aaron hates because he thinks it stinks)

6. 5 things I would do if I became a Billionaire:
1. tithing
2. pay off all my debt and that of my loved ones
3. build our dream house
4. travel everywhere
5. invest, invest, invest

7. 5 Bad Habits:
1. I stay up waaay too late at night.
2. When I'm done washing and drying the laundry, I leave it in the baskets in the guest room for weeks. Yes, it creates a mess and is a nightmare when it's time to find something, but I HATE folding & putting away laundry.
3. I won't empty the bathroom trash cans until they're overflowing. Yes, "Ew!"
4. I only clean toilets & bathtubs if company is coming and there are disturbing colors inside. I know, I know, "Ew!" again.
5. I probably spend an average of 3-4 hours a day at the computer doing... basically nothing.

8. 5 Places I have lived:
1. Auburndale, Florida
2. Lumberton, North Carolina
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Snohomish, Washington
5. Caldwell, Idaho

9. 5 Jobs I've Had:
1. MegCor Discount Golf
2. Ricks College (janitorial)
3. Melaleuca
4. Nordstrom.com
5. Michael's Crafts

10. 5 People I Tag:
1. Beth
2. Jennifer
3. Kory
4. Stacey
5. Bryan (that means you have to POST, dude!)

Just for fun, here's some pictures of Hakan's Penicillin-induced rash 5 months ago. Believe it or not, it actually got much, much worse than this and took forever to go away. Luckily it wasn't itchy or bothersome, just yucky looking. You gotta click on that last one to see just how bad it got all over. I thought he had chicken pox at first.



Did you notice the overflowing garbage in the corner? :)

1 comment:

Amy S. said...

Oh Sarah, I don't even know where to start! That first one (about tanning) cracked me up...that was me, too. Why are we so dumb sometimes?
I guess I'm not the only one with laundry issues :)
And I couldn't get over those pictures of Hakan! But glad to hear it didn't itch. It looks so uncomfortable!