Yesterday was very much in keeping with this past week- BUSY. I had a Pack Meeting at 11, then Pyper's first soccer game at noon. Of course I had to miss both thanks to the strep. I felt really bad for leaving it up to my Webelos partner to coordinate the flag ceremony on her own, but I just couldn't go knowing I was contagious. Missing Pyper's first game made me want to cry. I sent Aaron with the camera and instructions to take pictures, but unfortunately he wasn't able to get any good shots for me to post. He was pretty far away from her sitting in the bleachers, and using the zoom plus flash just turned out some really fuzzy photos. No flash turned out really dark photos. I'm pretty bummed, but it's not the end of the world. Her team won and when I asked her if she had fun she replied, "Yeah, I was really awesome." She got to play goalie and did a great job, and also scored a goal. The teams are made up of 3-5 year olds, and they've only practiced once together, so I don't know how much of a "game" it really was. Aaron said the other team had like 3 adults literally running around holding kids' hands and taking them to where they should be. He was getting frustrated because they weren't letting the kids just play. Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to go to the next one in a week.
While I was alone at home I got to work on my new project. Check out my craft blog for a peak at how it looks now.
Sorry no photos again. I just haven't been taking many lately. Maybe I'll include my latest pregnancy photo. Not pretty, but that's just how it is at 30 weeks.

Man, this photo's grainy! Maybe we won't be getting a Canon afterall...
1 comment:
Sorry about the strep. And you look amazing!! really. I look like I am carrying two pillows on my back right now. That seems to be the place of fat deposits I get. That just means I have a project for after I have the baby...lose the stinkin weight.
Post a Comment